Desi Tarka

HomeHome PageFAQRegisterLog in

Please click on above and below advertisement to help us to survive.

Share | 

Thoughts For Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romeo.Bagga
AdminiStrator
AdminiStrator

Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Thoughts For Today   Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Thoughts For Today
Living life is like constructing a building: if you start wrong, you'll end wrong."~~~~~~~
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain!"~~~~~~~
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it."

I Borrowed this from A Dear Friend....And I thought you would like to read it and apply it to your life....I Did and it works...
A different approach to fasting..fasts have a tendency to be oriented toward things like giving up food or television..but there are many other creative ways we can welcome Jesus healing touch..here are suggestions you may want to consider..fast from..
(.1)anger and hatred..
(2)judging others..
(3)discouragement..
(4) complaining..
(5) resentment or bitterness..
(6) spending too much money..
Try it and pass it on to others....

Take a Deep breath.....Decide today you will live a stress free life....How???
Take EVERY problem or concern you have to the Lord and leave it there with him to work out...Who better to handle it!!! It's your choice...Worry about something, put your energy into a situation you can not change because if you could change it-it would already be done. Lose Sleep-don't eat, overeat ...Hmmm sound like you?? Believe and receive the best God has for you....smile Love Ya, Have a nice day

Bless yOu my friends

fOr all that yOu dO.
FOr the things that yOu say

and yOur very kind way.
Being yOur friend is a
special treasure,
Sharing with yOu is my pleasure.
Have a blessed day!
Truly, PardeeP

It is not what you give your friend, but what you are WILLING to give him that determines the quality of , that friendship. Therefore, NEVER make a person a priority in your life when you are just an option-a when they have nothing else to do-no place else to go-you are last on the list...Do you have this type of so called friend? If so, it is time to let them go-If YOU are this type of friend-it's time to apologize and change your selfish behavior. ~ Mary Dixon Thayer~

Have The Joy Of Christmas Everyday....smiles.....
Love is not something you do, Love is a way of being. And more than that. It is simply being, Being with another person, however they may be. Holding no judgments, having no agendas,No desire to control, No need to prove your love, No intrusion upon their soul. Nothing but a total acceptance of their being, Born of their acceptance of yours.

"If you are going to be used by God, He will take you through a multitude of experiences that are not meant for you at all; they are meant to make you useful in his hands, and to enable you to understand what transpires in other souls and how to succeed through your faith as an example of faith in action."
~Oswald Chambers~

Most People Claim They Want To Live In A Better World...How Badly Would You Want That Change If "You" must be the change you wish to see?
I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers. I can't keep your feet from stumbling I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall I can't tell you who you are I can only love you and be your friend....

Success is not trying to please EVERYONE nor is pleasing yourself all the time but finding that happy balance-giving of yourself the way you would want someone to give to you-only better!!...smiles

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love for someone. ~Henry Drummond~[/size]

Always remember that happiness is not something you will find outside of you, it is already within you. You make the choice every day. Reflect on the blessings you have, set goals to keep you focused on the direction you want your life to go, but, most importantly, enjoy and be happy with each day as it comes!

May Your Life Be A Variety Of Beauty Like These lowers..An Individual and yet part of a group..Different but familiar, Colorful with life and filled with potential to make someone happy!

Always Do The Right Thing!! Sounds Easy Especially For The Other Person To Do; But What About You??? Could You Make An Unpopular Decision And Stick To It-If It Were The Right Thing To Do?

Have a Blessed Day

www.desitarka.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desitarka.crazy4us.com

Thoughts For Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desi Tarka ::  :: -